No One Can Get Me Here

Image: boredpanda.com


Because the doors are locked

My body relaxes as I sink 

Drown senseless pesky thoughts

Sink deeper and deeper

Till they open the door and

See the space left behind 

Crater of a body once snug

And I fall,

F

A

L

L

***

Disclaimer: I use my platform to write whatever is on my mind and my opinions may differ from yours. Whether you agree or disagree with me, I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments. However, I would encourage civil discussions so that we can all learn from one another. Thank you!

If you enjoy my work, consider joining my Telegram channel to read short snippets of future works and bonus thoughts on the world around me. Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Lucky Girl Syndrome Scares Me

Honest Review: People, Places & Things (Staged by Pangdemonium!)

I Know a Girl (We All Know a Girl)